We're on a vibe


 

If you want it, come and take it

I'll share my secret, I know you'll like it

You should hurry, don't keep me waiting

You got me out my mind, in the twilight, yeah

Tick and tock, I'm running out of patience

Round the clock, don't stop before we're out of time

We're out of line, we're on a vibe

Feel so alive-live


• WHAT I'M WEARING •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

• DOUX - Onyx hairstyle [BLOGGER PACK] | Available @EQUAL10 •

• theROOM - "Maci" ALL SET | Available @EQUAL10 •


• MAINSTORE •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

DOUX | https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Secrets/117/173/22

THEROOM | http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DLicious/76/32/1696


• EVENTS •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

EQUAL10 | LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/equal10/124/120/89


Comments