I got options


 

Hush

Starting from afar, you must have a crush

Look all you want but don't you dare touch

Seems like you're on a mission

And I'm your victim, keep on wishing, please

Gonna take a lot of work to please me

Chill on the rizz, it's not that easy

멀리 찾지마 네 앞엔

Boy, I'm poppin', I got options


See your eyes, see your eyes on

Blue jeans, skin tight

I know you'd love to slide, yeah

Wrap your arms, 'round me all night

Play the game and you could be mine

So if you wanna find me


• WHAT I'M WEARING •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

• DOUX - Mar hairstyle [BLOGGER PACK] | Available @DUBAI •

• polarbunny. eyebags cosmetic enhancements. lel EVOX | Available @MAINSTORE •

 • darkmoon . Shimma Tears . ADD ME | Available @THE FIFTY •


• MAINSTORE •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

THEROOM | http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DLicious/76/32/1696

POLARBUNNY | https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hashira/96/227/1402

DARKMOON | http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lovespell/188/69/701


• EVENTS •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

DUBAI | https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Horizon%20Beach/117/64/2001

THE FIFTY | http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Fifty/11/128/777


Comments