I don't wanna share
♡
I get reckless, I'm obsessive
I'm pathetic and possessive
You're so sure it makes me insecure
You're majestic, mesmerizing
Light the room up without tryin'
Baby, I'm so into you, it hurts
Ah, it just isn't fair
What you put in the air
I don't wanna share
♡
• WHAT I'M WEARING •
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
• polarbunny. bloodline makeup. lel EVOX | Available @MAINSTORE •
• Nanao x Yuja Dress - 3 Sizes - MEGAPACK | Available @ACCESS •
• MAINSTORE •
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
POLAR BUNNY | https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hashira/90/213/3
NANAO | http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wana/197/58/1505
• EVENTS •
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
ACCESS | https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ACCESS/128/129/2002

Comments
Post a Comment