Can make me trust?


 

I can be a nightmare in a black dress

Out of the blue, just to touch you like no one else

I can act indifferent when I'm obsessed

But I swear my love goes to the end

Always felt like I

I gotta run away from love

Is there anybody who

Can make me trust? Make me trust


• WHAT I'M WEARING •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

• MUDSKIN - Eunha skin - FATPACK | Available @MAINSTORE •

• MUDSKIN - Teary Eyes | Available @MAINSTORE •

• 2night - Thalia ears (FATPACK) | Available @MAINSTORE •


• MAINSTORE •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

MUDSKIN | https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sweet%20Isle/196/108/21

2NIGHT | https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DLicious/59/32/4017


Comments