I know what I deserve


 

Was a time when that shit might've worked

Was a time when I just threw a match and let it burn

Now I'm grown, I know what I deserve

I still like dancin' with the lessons I already learned

I already know your type, tellin' me the things I like

Tryna make me yours for life, takin' me for a ride

I already know your type, think you playin' your cards right

Don't you know I could do this dance all night?


• | OUTFIT | •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

• darkmoon . Galaxy Eyeshadow FATPACK | Available @ANTHEM •

• *CORDEWA* FEMALE GOTHIC COAT FATPACK | Available @ACCESS •

• AZARAN - STAUX FACE MASK. | Available @MAINSTORE •


• | MAINSTORE | •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

CORDEWA | LM 

AZARAN | LM 

DARKMOON | LM 


• | EVENTS | •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

ANTHEM | LM 

ACCESS | LM 


Comments