Crushed beaten down


 

I've been crushed beaten down

And I'm frozen to the ground

Like a fool I've trusted you

Still I'm hopelessly in love

I never thought that I would be this helpless

I can't believe I'm giving in for you

I've been crushed, I've had enough

Now I wanna leave but I'm lost

So now I can't break away

Although I've made up my mind

My heart is refusing me


• | OUTFIT | •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

• bonbon - nagisa hair (ombres) (unpacked) | Available @MAINSTORE •

• {FULL PACK}.little fox. - Gabi dress | Available @KUSTOM9 •

• dovely. - romance lipsticks - evox | Available @MAINSTORE •


• | MAINSTORE | •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

BONBON | LM 

LITTLE FOX | LM 

DOVELY | LM 


• | EVENTS | •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

KUSTOM9 | LM 


Comments