A fresh coat of blue






 

Love is like a house of fragile things

Where hearts can be broken as easy as antiques

And now there's glass all shattered at my feet

What we built together, you left in smithereens

I'll paint all the walls, a fresh coat of blue

But I'll never cover the memory of you

Watchin' me sleep, dancin' on your feet always

I'll replace the floors, whatever I do

The ghost of you will always live in these rooms

You get to leave, I don't have that luxury

• | OUTFIT | •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

• - TRIGGERED - Cora Set FATPACK | Available @KINKY •

• FACS - Custom Hose Modular Pantyhose FULL | Available @MAINSTORE •


• | MAINSTORE | •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

TRIGGERED | LM 

FACS | LM 


• | EVENTS | •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

KINKY MONTHLY | LM 


Comments