You can follow me


 

Lock me up and throw away the key

He knows how to get the best out of me

I'm no force for the world to see

Trade my whole life just to be

Tell nobody I control you

I broke you just to own you

They can't tell that I love you

'Cause you're loyal, baby♡

You can follow me, my baby

From now on, I'ma drive you crazy

Your and my breathtaking emotions

If you're not careful, you might lose sight of the strings of reason.

No need to talk, mute

Where your instincts go, move

I want to throw it all away

so you can see the real me


• MAKEUP •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

• TRUTH Collective / Tide - Fatpack | Available @KUSTOM9 •

• Mug - Phoebe Outfit - Bratpack | Available @KUSTOM9 •

• YOSHI - Cross Eyes Addon | Available @MAINSTORE •


• MAINSTORE •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

TRUTH | LM

WASABI | LM

MUG | LM

YOSHI | LM


• EVENTS •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

KUSTOM9 | LM


Comments