I can barely go outside


 

30 Under 30 for another year

I can barely go outside, I think I hate it here

Maybe I should think about a new career

Somewhere in Kauai where I can disappear

I've been having fun, getting older now

Didn't change my number, made him shut his mouth

At least I gave him something he can cry about

I thought about my future, but I want it now


• OUTFIT •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

• Usagi Society - Yuno Hair // FATPACK | Available @KAWAII SECRETS •

• [TNK] HIMITSU SHIRT - FATPACK | Available @THE WAREHOUSE SALE •

• [TNK] RONIN GETA'S - FATPACK | Available @MAINSTORE •

• NANAO // Nxko Cxber Ears - FATPACK | Available @CYBER FAIR •


• MAINSTORE •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

USAGI SOCIETY | LM

TANAKA | LM

NANAO | LM


• EVENTS •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

THE WAREHOUSE SALE | LM

CYBER FAIR | LM

KAWAII SECRETS | LM


Comments