Just the way it be


 💕
When the curtains close
And all of the lights go down
Safe to say I'll stay
I will always stick around
And I will fix your crown
And if you're knocked
I'm your rock, I won't stop
You will never be in doubt, no
Like damn, we got history
Shared every misery
Lived every victory
Yeah, we got synergy
If they hurt you, they're hurting me
That's just the way it be
We walked through the fire
And as the flames got higher
It made us survivors
Yeah, it made us fighters, fighters

Hers
DOUX - Belen hairstyle [BASIC PACK][DELUXE PACK] - LEVEL LM
[Heaux] Gigi - Icy  *Velour Tone - Mainstore LM
LeLUTKA Ceylon Head 3.1 - Mainstore LM
Luas Sena Dress Legacy Fatpack - Santa Inc. LM
Phedora ~ Hyun Unisex Boots ~ 20Colors Fatpack {ADD ME} - The Warehouse Sale LM
His
Dura - NA06 @tmd 5th Dec LM  
amias - ANAR jacket @tmd 5th Dec LM
amias - ANAR jeans @tmd 5th Dec LM
amias - ANAR boots @tmd 5th Dec LM


Comments