Do ya?


💕
We step out on a Friday night
New front page, it's a cute headline
I made you a thing, like, "Who's that guy?"
Say you ain't in it for the spotlight, boy
I don't believe no one no more
Boy, show me what you're in it for
Been on the low when it comes to love (when it comes, when it comes to love)
Said, "Do you like how I look or just how I look on you?"

FAGA - Radiant Hairstyle - [PRO PACK] - Available @ACCESS LM
LeLUTKA Gaia Head 3.1 - Available @Mainstore LM
[Heaux] Kita - Icy  *Velour Tone (unpacked) - Equal10 LM
Psycho Pills - POWDER PACK DECEMBER - Hye Lens for Lelutka Evo X - Mesh eyes and BoM with 8 colors - Available @Velour Mainstore LM
{WitchCraft} Pastel Witch Dress (FATPACK) - Happy 60L Available @Mainstore LM
{WitchCraft} Enchanted Vortex - Available @Planet29 LM
Guwopp x Tsun Tsun - Demon - Available @Tokyo Zero LM

Backdrop : Dark Garden - Dark Vision - The Bearded Guy - Available @Mainstore LM


Comments