More than you know

 


You mentioned coffee late one night

Two sugars, never anything more

좋아하는 노래까지

I kept it somewhere in my head

You probably forgot you told me

Funny how I never did

별거 아닌 것 같아도

I remember what you say

More than you know

It's the little things I keep

Every detail in between

네가 잊은 작은 얘기도

Somehow they stay with me


• WHAT I'M WEARING •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

• DOUX - Oasis hairstyle [BLOGGER PACK] | Available @MAINSTORE •

• MUDSKIN - Jinsul skin - FATPACK | Available @KUSTOM9 •

• MUDSKIN - My Hickey Collection | Available @LEWD STATION •

• darkmoon . Savin' Shadows . | Available @ANTHEM •

• darkmoon . Nocturne Lashes [VOID MIRAGE] . | Available @ANTHEM •

• theROOM - "Lenore" dress & harness #FATPACK | Available @MAINSTORE •


• MAINSTORE •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

DOUX | https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Secrets/117/173/22

MUDSKIN | https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sweet%20Isle/196/108/22

DARKMOON | http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lovespell/188/69/701

THEROOM | http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DLicious/76/32/1696


• EVENTS •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

THE WAREHOUSE SALE | http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rotten/134/111/24

KUSTOM9 | https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/149/14/1006

ANTHEM | https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Anthem/123/122/1108

LEWD STATION | https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lewd%20Station/120/58/90


Comments