Sing baby


 ♡

you don't wanna dance with me

But, babe, that's what I need

Please now, just this once

Dance, babe, dance, baby

You don't wanna sing with me

But, babe, that's what I need

Please now, just this once

Sing, baby


• WHAT I'M WEARING •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

• DOUX - Jina hairstyle [BLOGGER PACK] | Available @ACCESS •

• darkmoon . Rainbow Eye Blush . ADD ME | Available @ANTHEM •

• polarbunny. cleora lipstick. lel EVOX  | Available @ANTHEM •

• [SG] Darkstar Bracelet w/HUD BLOGPACK | Available @DISTURBED •


• MAINSTORE •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

DOUX | https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Secrets/117/173/22

SG | https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/yam%20yam/132/167/23

POLARBUNNY | https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hashira/90/213/3

DARKMOON | http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lovespell/188/69/701


• EVENTS •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

ACCESS | https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ACCESS/128/129/2002

ANTHEM | http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Anthem/53/52/1118

DISTURBED | https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Elites/210/205/36


Comments