I got a thang


 

I got a thang for the finer things

I'm in that deer blind with a diamond ring

My Lambo and my ammo's all camo-green

Yeah, I got a F-1 Trillion limousine

I got a ten-point blonde in the shotgun seat

I got a thang, got a thang for the finer things

Yeah, I do


• WHAT I'M WEARING •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

• Wasabi // Xarina HW Ed. Hair - Absolute Pack | Available @MAINSTORE •

•- wraith - Zip Skirt -{FATPACK}  (PBR VERSION) | Available @MAINSTORE •

•- wraith - Juice Box - {FATPACK} | Available @SATURDAY SALE 11TH BDAY •

• Vizarte. Spookie Buddi Animesh & Plushie Fatpack | Available @SABBATH •

• darkmoon . Crushed Dust | Available @ANTHOLOGY •


• MAINSTORE •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

WASABI | LM

WRAITH | LM

VIZARTE | LM

DARKMOON | LM


• EVENTS •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

SATURDAY SALE BIRTHDAY EXTRAVAGANZA | LM

SABBATH | LM

ANTHOLOGY | LM


Comments