shorty got an ego


 

I live life like I got a cheat code

I don't shop anymore because I get free clothes

You can have a trophy, I no longer need those

You can have her, homie, shorty got an ego

Tell me why ol' shorty walkin' like she got a stick in her ass, and

Pretty face plastic, it's givin' Kardashian

Agent 47, yeah, I'm giving assassin

Kick me out the Met, but I really run fashion

All that stressin' 'bout me has been giving you acne

Pass the popcorn 'cause I really like rap beef

I got hot songs, that's why everyone at me

I don't get involved, but my bitches get nasty


• WHAT I'M WEARING •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

• . i i c i n g . // cute kitty | Available @MAINSTORE •

• NANAO // Ikki Harness - 4 Size - FATPACK | Available @MAINSTORE •


• MAINSTORE •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

iiCing | LM

NANAO | LM


Comments