or hide from the light


 

I heard that you're settled down

That you found a girl and you're married now

I heard that your dreams came true

Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you

Old friend, why are you so shy?

Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light

I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited

But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it

I had hoped you'd see my face

And that you'd be reminded that for me, it isn't over


• WHAT I'M WEARING •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

• Wasabi // Xaria Hair - Absolute Pack | Available @ANTHEM •

• [Heaux] Hex - FATPACK *Velour Tone | Available @ANTHEM •

• Brows: Milena - Upward, by Simple Bloom | Available @MAINSTORE •

• polarbunny. isabella nails. reborn. fatpack | Available @MAINSTORE •

• .little fox. - Michelle Set // megapack | Available @FAMESHED •


• MAINSTORE •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

WASABI | LM

HEAUX | LM

SIMPLE BLOOM | LM

POLARBUNNY | LM

LITTLE FOX | LM


• EVENTS •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

ANTHEM | LM

FAMESHED | LM


Comments