Just know that I will wait



 

And I wouldn't do this for no man

It's a understatement if I tell you you's important

I'm just tryna bring you drinks and assortments

Hot towels with a mocktail by the ocean

Top-down with our ice shinin' like a snowman

Cook you a crab boil that reminds you of New Orleans

Don't give any time of day to these cokeheads

We too busy getting experience and exploring

I wanna take you overseas and stop by in Paris

And watch you taste the cheese

Take you to Buly and get you smellin' sweet

In love with you, je suis

I love you, mon chéri

And if you feel the need to dip and take a breather

Just know that I will wait or that I'd never leave

I'm giving you space, giving you cover, uh-huh

Giving you true love in abundance, uh-huh

Giving and taking because we're not a fling

Giving me faith that it's not another


• OUTFIT •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

• STEALTHIC - Woven Fullpack | Available @THE FIFTY •

•  NANAO // Amy Set / Bra+Thong - 5 Size - FATPACK | Available @KINKY •

• VUDU TATTOO - Mother of Dragons - BoM/EVO-X [FATPACK] | Available @MAINSTORE •


• MAINSTORE •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

STEALTHIC | LM

NANAO | LM

VUDU | LM


• EVENTS •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

THE FIFTY | LM

KINKY | LM


Comments