Came from the bottom

 


šŸ’•♡

Came from the bottom, now I′m on the mountain top

Came from struggle, wanna cop

Now like rock and roll, I rock, yeah

This is all I got

I'm all in to be specific

Move the stars in my spaceship

Feeling futuristic, ah

I like nice things, they like me too

I dream so sweet, I feel so new

It′s what I say when I'm with you

šŸ’•♡


☯ NEO JAPAN EVENT OPENS ON THE 23rd OF MARCH 2024 TILL 14th APRIL ☯


☯ OUTFIT ☯

﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍

{minuit} Misaki Kimono [FATPACK]


☯ ACCS ☯

﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍

KNIFU. Roningasa

KNIFU. Glow Kanji Plugs

[The DeadBoy] Neva Mask (ANIMESH) 


☯ MAINSTORE ☯

﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍

MINUIT | LM 

KNIFU | LM 

THE DEADBOY | LM 


☯ FOLLOW NEO JAPAN ON ☯

﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍ 

NEO JAPAN WEBSITE → HERE

INWORLD GROUP → HERE

DISCORD → HERE

FLICKR GROUP → HERE

FACEBOOK GROUP → HERE

TWITTER → HERE


☯ EVENT ☯

﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍

NEO JAPAN | LM 

Comments